TERP is an educational technology company founded in Norway in 2014. Our technology
customizes content based on a student’s specific needs. The company is primarily based in Norway and Hongkong. It is empowering organizations, educational institutions, and training
centers in Europe and Southeast Asia.
Our mission is to make education attainable for everyone! We provide high-quality content at an affordable price and offline features for areas without reliable internet. We also make it possible to study efficiently from home!
Join us as we build our team!
The Customer Success Assistant plays a key role in the Customer Success Team supporting our clients as they work with the TERP apps.
You will help them in the delivery of various learning resources, implementation of
assessments, and monitoring of students’ progress.
In this entry-level customer success role, you will be the primary contact for existing
accounts. You will be giving updates on our products, identifying challenges, and providing solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to quickly develop a deep
understanding of our products, our customers, and their pain points. You will leverage this knowledge to build and develop relationships with our customers and help them achieve their goals.
● Cultivate and develop a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant functionality for their specific needs.
● Pass on relevant feedback to the Product Owners
● Previous experience as a customer success assistant is an advantage
● A love for educational technology products
● You need to be self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced tech environment
● You need to be detailed-oriented and analytical who knows how to gather relevant data and present it internally and externally to relevant audiences.
● Proactive issue identification, prioritization, and escalation skills.
● Excellent communication skills
Soft Skill Qualifications
● Ability to take directions well
● Manages own time and produce outputs within schedule
● Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
● Communicate and work efficiently in English
● Self-motivated, curious, and eager to grow!
***Open to fresh graduates***
If you think you have what we’re looking for, upload your resume below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fill in the application form below and add your files.