Are you our new Deputy Editor in Health Sciences?
TERP is an educational technology company founded in Norway in 2014. Our technology customizes content based on a student’s specific needs. The company is primarily based in Norway and Hongkong. It is empowering organizations, educational institutions, and training centers in Europe and Southeast Asia. Our mission is to make education attainable for everyone! We provide high-quality content at an affordable price and offline features for areas without reliable internet. We also make it possible to study efficiently from home!
TERP consists of developers, UX/UI staff, language professionals, trade professionals, management, and research teams. We strive to have a great work environment where collaboration, teamwork, and knowledge sharing are key to our success!
Currently, we are looking for a deputy editor in health sciences to join our international team.
- Leading the editing of different learning resources in health sciences, such as illustrations, animations, videos, and audible resources
- Participate in developing our abooks from start to finished product, hence have both strategic and operative responsibility
- Follow up and collaborate with authors, partners, research environments, and content providers for the abooks
- Recruit writers and translators in different languages
- Conduct contact and network building with professional environments
- Collaborate with people from different cultures and markets in the world
- Contribute to building the organization and further developing TERP’s innovative concept.
- Health professional education. Preferrable MSc or Ph.D. but we will consider candidates at bachelor level with relevant background.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience from health-related work
- A strong professional interest, with good professional knowledge
- It is an advantage to have knowledge of pedagogy
- Genuine interest in technology and a good digital understanding
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Soft Skill Qualifications
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Ability to take directions well
- Ability to take and give constructive feedback
- Manages own time and produce outputs within schedule
- An excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
- Communicate and work efficiently in English
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and eager to grow!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Regional manager, Mike Esplago, at email@example.com.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, upload your resume below.
We look forward to hearing from you!